* Offering private lessons at my home in Lincoln, Nebraska
* For ages seven to teens, the Faber & Faber Piano Adventure technique is used.
* For adults, the Faber & Faber method written especially for adult learners is used.
* Learn to read music using basic music theory.
*Lessons progressing to learning to play music with two hands.
* Student recitals are performed twice a year.
* Supplemental music of individual interest is encouraged.
* Flexible scheduling – summer lessons are available.
* Weekly lessons – NO CONTRACTS
* For soloists (vocal or instrumental), ensembles, choirs, musical theater and weddings.
* Digital piano available.
* For weddings and other special events including fundraisers, wine tastings, anniversaries, holiday parties, private dinners, receptions, showers, restaurants and graduations.
* Music styles include jazz standards, classical and show tunes.
* CD available with samples of solo work.
photography credit: Kelly White, email@example.com